Fish fry

Fish fry(Odia: ମାଛ ଭଜା)

We are love to eat fish but basically we find fish in market . Two types fish, sweet water fish, like - river, ponds, Dam etc..and another sea fish Salt water fish we find only one place sea.

To day talk about sweet water fish another name Desi fish. Desi fish many more types but I shall buy little Desi fish near market. It's little and many more fish, her eyes little and black colour.


I wash mini fish in some water.add some salt,some haladi and mix very well.
I use Desi chula for cooking. put in pan up fish on hot oil. some time before fish side change carefully. Three to five minutes before fish fry ready for eating.
Ingredients
Fish, oil, salt, haldi powder.

     Atlast I hope you enjoy to reading my blog and one day try this fish fry.

Lets see one new and fresh Blog.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post